Experience the Benefits of Pikes Peak ATD Membership
As a member of Pikes Peak ATD, you are part of a local, active community of learning & development professionals that keeps you on the cutting edge of the workforce learning industry.
- Professional Development – We provide outstanding monthly programs relevant to Workplace Learning Professionals. The growth of our members and profession is important to our chapter.
- Job Bank Access – Area employers routinely advertise job openings in the member area of our website.
- Discounted National ATD Membership – Enjoy both chapter and national benefits at a reduced cost with the Power Member program. Ask us how you can take advantage of these savings!
- Peer Support – The relationships you build, and the knowledge you share and gain, will help you solve specific professional challenges.
- Leadership and Skill Development Opportunities – Whether serving on the Board or as a volunteer, you have access to numerous opportunities. It’s been said that leadership in a volunteer organization is a great learning experience and a true test of your skills.
- Economic Incentive - Discounts on Meetings, Conferences and Workshops. Members receive special member rates at all Pikes Peak ATD events.
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) Support – We have CPLP certified members that can offer suggestions, encouragement and relay their particular experience. We can also help with finding study partners or groups.
- Immediate access to workplace learning and performance professionals in Colorado Springs and the surrounding area.
- Regular communication from the chapter about our events
- And much more!
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact the VP of Membership.
- Student Member (provide documentation as to a minimum of 12 credit hours at an accredited higher education institution)
- Senior Member (minimum age 60)
- Corporate Member (Pay per event, minimum of 2 individual assigned memberships from the same organization,)
- All-Inclusive Member (Individual and Corporate)
- Bundled Corporate Membership (All-Inclusive, minimum 2 unassigned memberships from the same organization)
How to Renew Your Membership
Purchase is single use only. You may not share login information. Accounts found to be in abuse will be suspended without refund. An example of abuse is multiple computers accessing the webcast or Virtual Conference simultaneously from the same account. For organizational or multiple-user access, please select from one of our multiple-user purchase options.