Covid has drastically changed the way we interact with colleagues, friends, and family. But even in the era of Global Pandemic, developing your network is one of the most important aspects of building a successful career. Join us for a virtual Speed Networking session where you will get a chance to talk 1-on-1 with colleagues in the Colorado Springs area. No need to be a PPATD Member, this event is open to everyone.
What to expect:
- Using Zoom, we will assign participants to private rooms for 5 minutes
- Practice a 60-second statement that includes your name, title or occupation, and what you are looking for, such as information, leads, a job or internship.
- Some people like speed networking because you get right to the point and there is no time for small talk.
- Be extremely aware of the time factor so the second person doesn’t get their time cut short. Talking too long in a situation like this is highly insensitive and damages your first impression.
- Above all, respect the process. At the signal, end your conversation immediately and move, or allow the other person to move, to next person. You can always continue conversations later.
Thursday, September 3, 4:30pm - 5:30pm
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 856 2440 9969
Members – FREE
Non-Member – FREE
Refund Policy: Refunds will be issued up to 5 days before an event, meeting, or webinar. We are unable to issue refunds later than that date.