Virtual Gamification Workshop
Game the System™ - The Basics of How and Why to Gamify Your Training Programs
Presented by Jonathan Peters, PhD, Chief Motivation Officer and Monica Cornetti, Founder and CEO of Sententia
Wouldn't it be great to know how to introduce a gaming dimension into the corporate training programs you design or deliver? What would it look like to include game elements such as points, levels, challenges, rewards, and leaderboards to drive participation, engagement, retention, and to achieve a measurable ROI?
This hands-on, LIVE webinar takes you through the 5-step process of gamifiying a training program. You’ll learn how to:
- Define your measurable business objectives and determine how Gamification will help you to achieve your objectives
- Weave analogies and stories to make the training stickable – so that players remember facts and transfer skills to real world scenarios
- Create the right mix of ingredients and next steps in your learning activities to allow the participants to acquire knowledge and skill
- Identify the game elements (points, badges, leaderboards, etc.) and game mechanics (chance, competition, collaboration, rewards, etc.) you will use
- Construct a consistent, attractive - even charming and captivating - cohesiveness that ties the entire project together
- Answer the question: Is it fun?
Gamification of real-world training and development is a powerful technique which can motivate people and help generate loyalty to your organization, its products, and its message. At its core, Gamification is about finding the fun in the things that we have to do.
When learning is fun, people remember, apply, and return to the learning.